looking for something?

יום שבת, 1 בפברואר 2014

SOLUTION-LENS.COM review |GEO super nudy quarter brown


Hello everyone,
Today I'd like to make a review about my new pair of lenses I bought from: 
image
 i chose my lenses from the, beacuse their were cheap and the shipping is free

I placed my order a bit scared, I was afraid that the lenses will be in a bad quality or the service 
will be bad, but I was clearly wrong!

I got my package just a week after my order, this is how I got it:
I ordered 2 pairs of lenses and got one pair free! +3 lens cases in cute colors  and 2 cute gifts

Solution-lens review | super nudy quarter brown

GEO SUPER NUDY BROWN XCH-624




  • Diameter 14.8 mm
  • Water content 38-42%
  • Base curve 8.7
  • 1 year disposable 

  •  with flash
     in florescent light 
    in a professional camera
     day light



    What is the natural color of your eyes and style ?
    My natural eye color is a very very dark brown, almost black!



    What are you favorite contact lenses colors and brands ?

    Oh I have a long long wish list of the circle lens I want!
    I don’t have a favorite color because I love to change the look of my eyes so it will fit to my coordinate J some of my circle lens wish list are: geo angel green, dueba luna king grey, geo almond brown, geo princess bambi( all the colors are equally stunning!), sugar candy pink, extra love green/gray, and more!



    Do you often wear color lenses (which brands) ?

    Yes! Since I got my lenses from solution-lens I wear them almost everyday, I'm kind of addicted!



    Where did you find our store (Google, Facebook, Youtube, Tumblr, blogs, friends...) ?

    I found solution-lens by doing a research in google. I was looking out for a cheap but  authentic site that sells a lot of lenses types.



    What contact lenses do you like on our store (add photos and links) ?

    I really like a lot of them! The choices are very wide and this website have circle lenses in all types and colors! Even crazy ones! In the future I guess ill order extra love green, princess bambi sesame gray, and actually It is really hard to choose since I want pink&vilot lenses but there are so manyt beautiful styles! Hope I could choose soon :X


    Is our website easy to visit / browse ?

    Very easy! The lenses are organized by colors/names/size/company. the only problem is that not all of the lenses includes a photo of how they look on human eye but I guess that’s because nobody reviewed it yet!


    Is our customer service good / quick ?

    The service was great! I got my lenses a week after I placed the order and they were very very nice and gave me a cute pen in my order!



    What do you think about lens color ?

    I love the color! I was looking for a brown circle lens that has a black ring and that will be natural but will make my eye brighter them they really are. Totally got what I was looking for!



    What do you think about lens comfort ?

    They are very comfortable! Sometimes I forget them on my eyes because they are so comfortable I don’t even feel them XD



    What do you think about lens enlargement ?

    The size is perfect to my eye! I have a small eye and my previous lenses were 15.0 which were too big for me! 14.5 is the perfect size!


    What is your overall opinion about the lenses ?

    Love them!!!!!!! I cant stop wearing them and keep getting compliments!



    What is your overall opinion about our store ? What should we improve ?

    I surely buy from solution-lens more lenses, the service was great, the selection is big, and the order was very fast. I love solution lens!!

    here's another photos of me with the lenses , love how netural they look!



    1 pair of lenses every month! In addition. Solution-lens are having a giveaway of
    Go and sign up right now!!!!!

    image

    thank you for visiting! 

    ill start post more often, i promise
    kisses !!

    2 תגובות:

    1. Thank you so much for the follow.
      Follow you back on bloglovin.
      Btw,I'm also on Instagram,maybe you like my account?
      Lovely greets from germany ;-)

      השבמחק
    2. THIS IS REALLY THE BEST SHOP ON WHICH I BOUGHT CONTACT LENSES ! I recommend to all my friends.

      השבמחק